Parks & Recreation

Vending Opportunities    

The District of Summerland is looking for an enthusiastic vendors who will provide food & beverage service at the following locations:

Dale Meadows Sports Complex
Summerland Arena
Summerland Beaches

Concession operators must:
  • Have a valid business license
  • Receive Interior Health Authority certification
  • Obtain and maintain the insurance requirements set out in the License of Occupation
  • Obtain and maintain WCB Insurance or proof of exempt status
For more information and to submit the application, please contact Nicole Lawrence, Administrative Coordinator of Community Services, 250-494-0447,