City Services

Works and Utilities Forms

The Works and Utilities Department Form Centre provides centralized access to our most frequently used application forms.

Online forms are available in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe website. Please note that Acrobat does not allow you to save your completed forms.

Water Related Application Forms

The Works Division will begin turning on irrigation services Tuesday, April 14, 2020.  Irrigators who wish to have their irrigation turned on prior to this date will be required to submit a completed Advance Irrigation application along with a fee of $46.20 plus GST ($48.51 total) per property.  Completed application form(s) and fee can be placed in the drop box at the main entrance of Municipal Hall.  Thank you.

Advance Irrigation form (126KB)

If you have freshly seeded your lawn or have laid new sod and need to water on your non-watering days, please print and complete the Excess Water application below and submit form via email to

Excess Water form (89KB)

Construction Related Application Forms

In order to process the applications below, please print and submit completed form(s) via email to

Temporary Road, Sidewalk, or Parking Stall Closure - Construction (156KB)

Permit to Perform Work (377KB)

Permit to Construct, Use and Maintain Work (220KB)

Fire Hydrant Adapter Installation form (244KB)

If you need to move, add or remove earth from your property you may require an Earthworks Permit.  Please read the Earthwork Control bylaw below to determine whether this applies to your situation.  If it does, please print and submit completed application form via email to

Earthwork Control Bylaw 2000-290 (270KB)

Earthworks Permit application (196KB)