City Services

Works & Infrastructure Forms

The Works and Infrastructure Department Form Centre provides centralized access to our most frequently used application forms.

Online forms are available in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe website. Please note that Acrobat does not allow you to save your completed forms.

Water Related Application Forms

If you have freshly seeded your lawn or have laid new sod and need to water on your non-watering days, please print and complete the Excess Water application below and submit form via email to works&

Excess Water form (89KB)

If you are planning to install a domestic underground irrigation system, please print and complete the Domestic Underground Irrigation application below and submit form via email to works&

Domestic Underground Irrigation application (1 MB) pdf

Construction Related Application Forms

In order to process the applications below, please print and submit completed form(s) via email to works&

Construction Temporary Road, Sidewalk, or Parking Stall Closure app pdf (152 KB)

Permit to Perform Work (377KB)

Permit to Construct, Use and Maintain Work (220KB)

Fire Hydrant Adapter Installation form (87 KB)

If you need to move, add or remove earth from your property you may require an Earthworks Permit.  Please read the Earthwork Control bylaw below to determine whether this applies to your situation.  If it does, please print and submit completed application form via email to

Earthwork Control Bylaw 2000-290 (270KB)

Earthworks Permit application (196KB)