City Services

Moving Request - Meter Reading

Please fill in the form below to request a meter reading if you are moving. If you are moving out of a Summerland residence into another Summerland residence, please complete this form 2x (once with moving in details and once for moving out).

Please Note, readings are done Monday - Friday excluding stat holidays.


Applicable transfer fees will be applied to first utility invoice. 
Personal information collected on this form is collected for the purpose of processing this application and for administration and enforcement and is collected under the authority of the Local Government Act and the District's bylaws.  If you have any questions about this collection, contact the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Co-ordinator. 
Should this application be accepted, you agree to use electricity, water and/or waste services in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the Municipality's Electrical Rates and Regulations Bylaw, Water Utilities Bylaw, and/or Solid Waste Management Bylaw and amendments thereto.  You hereby agree that all other accounts for electricity, water and/or waste within the Municipal boundaries are current and will be paid in full, in consideration for this service.