The Corporation supplies Electricity, Water and Sewer Services to the residents. Depending upon your property location, your utility bill could reflect any combination of water, sewer, garbage and electrical services. Utility bills are mailed out the first week of every month and are due the third last business day of every month (unless otherwise stated).
Online Utility Account Inquiry
Information regarding your Utility Account can be accessed at Online Services.
New Accounts/ Moving
Something in writing is required for new account sign up or if you are moving out. You can sign in/out for utility services at Municipal Hall, 13211 Henry Avenue, or fax us at 250-494-1415, email email@example.com or send the information by mail to Box 159, Summerland BC V0H 1Z0. Please include your name, phone number, the address of the service, the date service is to commence/end, and mailing, contact information. You can also use this form to send the information.
Please call 250-404-4047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paying Your Bill
A 10% discount is available if your utility bill is paid on or before the due date. To pay your utility bill, you can:
- Enroll in our Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (111KB PDF) for monthly automatic withdrawals.
- Pay by phone or internet. Contact your financial institution to make arrangements.
- Mail cheque or money order to District of Summerland, PO Box 159, Summerland BC V0H 1Z0. Please allow enough time for the payment to reach Municipal Hall before the due date.
- Pay in person at Municipal Hall, 13211 Henry Avenue, Summerland, between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Pay after-hours using the secure Drop Box located at the front of Municipal Hall.
Register to receive your utility invoice through Online Services. When registering for E-Bill Service, the District will set aside every month an amount equal to the postage fee to a tree purchasing fund. The money accumulated in this fund is used to replace or add new trees in our parks and around town. You may also request to receive an electronic version of the District Newsletter, public notices, press releases and water advisories. You must REGISTER your account through Utilities Online and select