Peach Orchard Campground will be open June 1, 2020.
COVID-19 Response Plan
- Campers should not enter the campground if they are experiencing symptoms including cough, fever shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition or are otherwise required to isolate or quarantine.Campers are expected to respect and follow the physical distancing requirements set out by the Provincial Health Office for the safety of campground staff and other campers.
- Members of the same household should stay together on a campsite to meet physical distancing requirements and all campers are expected to follow the physical distancing requirements set out by the PHO.
- Campers should bring their own alcohol-based hand sanitizer and are asked to practice appropriate hygiene. Campers should bring their own cover for their picnic table.
- Washrooms will be open with a capacity limit. We request campers with RV's to utilize their personal facilities.
We are counting on everyone to do their part so the park may remain open.
Deposit, Payment and Cancellation Policies
Upon reservation request acceptance of approx. 50% of entire stay will be charged to the credit card number you provide to us. An e-mail with confirmation number will be sent within two business days. There is no reservation without a confirmation number in an email from the campground.
After acceptance and e-mail confirmation sent; any approved changes by management will be assessed a $25.00 fee. Unacceptable changes and reservations that may require cancellation will be under our cancellation policy guidelines. All changes must be made by email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A $25.00 fee will be charged to client if reservation is cancelled 45 days prior to stay and a refund will be issued to the client's card on file if any balance is owing after fee is taken. If the reservation is cancelled within the 45 day time period no refunds will be given on any deposits taken, no exceptions.
Cancellation of reservations are only accepted with an email to: email@example.com an acknowledgement email will be sent. A no-show is a cancellation and subject to this cancellation policy.
Refunds would only be considered if customers are unable to enter/approach the park because of emergencies such as road closures and/or natural disasters or if an evacuation is ordered. In such cases, the onus is on the visitor to check our website for updates.
Upon arrival, immediate registration at office is required before entering campground and full payment is due at this time. Once full payment has been received, there are no refunds for checking out before reservation is completed.
CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
Welcome to Peach Orchard Campground, the following rules and regulations are meant to ensure a safe, peaceful and content vacation for your family and your camping neighbor. If you or any member of your family/group cannot comply with these rules eviction may ensue. If you or any member of your family/group cause property damage, a minimum of $100 or more will be charged to the credit card on file. Any problems or concerns with the management or the behavior of your camping neighbor please approach us immediately at the office.
- Register immediately before entering campground.
- Check-in between 2 pm and 8 pm.
- Check-out no later than 11 am. If guest wants to stay another night please check with office by 10 am for approval and payment. Late check-outs without approval and payments will result in a additional fees and towing fees if necessary.
- Do not occupy another site. Even if the site is empty, you may not use another site for parking your vehicle or any other reason.
- Do not put rugs over grassy areas.Keep your site clean and free of garbage as there are racoons in the park.
- Garbage is to be bagged and placed inside large green bins outside washroom(s) only. Household garbage only to be placed in bins, anyone caught disposing of inappropriate refuse may be charged for the removal of items.
- Recycle in appropriate areas located next to garbage bins. Please rinse containers if necessary.
- Quiet Time is enforced from 11pm to 8 am. No parties or visitors between these hours. No loud music or public drunkenness/disorderly behavior at anytime on the campground property. Any violation may result in immediate eviction and if necessary contact with the RCMP.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the campground and injuries or property damage caused from lack of supervision is not the responsibility of the campground. All minor children (under 16) must be at their own site by 11 pm.
- Pets must be on leash; never left unattended and cleaned up after in and outside of the campground. Violation may result in eviction. Two pet maximum.
- Keep valuables and coolers inside your camping unit or vehicles; management is not responsible for theft or damage.
- Bathrooms are to be respected just as your own in your home. Washrooms are provided for personal hygiene tasks only. Dish washing, clothes washing and hair dyeing,toasters, rice cookers and other appliances are examples of unacceptable behavior and appliances. Cell phones, laptops,and all other electronic equipment are not permitted in the bathroom. Only small personal hygiene appliances are to be plugged into bathroom outlets any other equipment being used in outlets will be confiscated until electric charge is paid.
- Visitors must register at office before entering campground. Visitors vehicles must be left in parking area outside campground. Visitors cannot stay overnight unless registered as a guest.
- Gates close from 11 pm to 7 am. Gates will only be opened for medical emergencies.
- Speeding - Please drive as fast as you would walk. Violators will be asked to park in the overflow parking lot and walk in the campground.
- Generators are not allowed to be used in the park.
Camp Operator: Jayne Jackson
Peach Orchard Campground operates from Victoria Day long weekend in May thru to mid September. (May 18, 2018)