Peach Orchard Campground operates from Victoria Day long weekend thru to mid September.
Map is no to scale, all site sizes are approximate, please call the campground for site information.
Peach Orchard Campground operates from Victoria Day long weekend in May thru to mid September.
Sani-Dump & Sewer Service
Although the park does not have sewer service at any of the campsites, Summerland has a Sani-dump located 3k south of the campground as well as weekly sewer service every Wednesday starting in July.
Summerland Parks & Trails
1 - 2. Summerland Middle School and Summerland Secondary School - Play-court, 2 outdoor basketball hoops, tennis courts, soccer fields, softball diamonds.
3. Giants Head Elementary School and Dale Meadows Sports Park - Soccer field, softball field, 3 playgrounds and a play-court. The playing field complex has 5 fenced softball fields, 3 soccer fields, 1.2 km jogging track, a new enclosed playground, washrooms and picnic tables.
4. Trout Creek Elementary School - Playground equipment, softball diamonds and soccer fields.
5. Living Memorial Baseball Park - 3 baseball diamonds, washrooms.
6. Memorial Park - Playground equipment, band-shell, horseshoe pitch and clubhouse, washrooms, picnic tables and park benches.
7. Peach Orchard Park - Playground equipment, beach, boat launch, walking trails, sand volleyball court, washroom, fire-pit, picnic tables and park benches, water spray park, public art and Spirit Square covered picnic area. Spray Park opens May long weekend - September.
8. Rotary Beach - Beach, floating docks, walking pier, washrooms, picnic tables and park benches.
9. Powell Beach - Beach, washrooms, tennis courts (with lights), softball field, playground, and picnic tables.
10. Kinsmen Park & Holler Riparian Area - Playground equipment, beach and picnic tables with a natural stream area.
11. Crescent Beach - Beach and picnic tables.
12. Giants Head Park - Hiking, biking trails, look-out, washrooms at upper parking lot. Road is open April 15 - October 31.
13. Julia Street Kinsmen Park - Playground, park benches and picnic tables
14. Sunoka BeachProvincial Park - Beach, playground, picnic tables, washrooms, concession, boating area, dog-beach.
15. Aquatic & Fitness Centre - 25m indoor pool, fitness centre, hot-tub and sauna.
16. Arena, Curling Rink, Banquet Room & Skateboard Park - Skating, curling and banquet facilities.
17. Garnet Valley Dam (Priest Camp - Historic Park) - Pit toilets, fishing (non-motorized boats only)
18. Rodeo Grounds Complex - Clubhouse, riding arena, stalls, washrooms, covered bleacher, hiking, biking and access to Trans Canada Trial (Kettle Valley Railway)
19. Peach Orchard Campground and Adams Street Bird Sanctuary - 121 RV and tenting campsites, tennis court, pickleball courts, washrooms, arcade, plus a natural area across the street.
20. Doggie Beach - Fenced beach area for dogs.
21. Mount Conkle Park - Natural park area that was dedicated as part of Summerland's Centennial in October 2006, includes a section of the Trans Canada Trail.
22. Lakeshore/Beaver Street Park - Beach, picnic tables and park benches.
Peach Orchard Park Located on the shore of Okanagan Lake, just a short walk from Peach Orchard Campground (#7).