Peach Orchard Campground operates from Victoria Day long weekend in May thru to mid September. (May 18, 2018)
Sani-Dump & Sewer Service
Although the park does not have sewer service at any of the campsites, Summerland has a Sani-dump located 3k south of the campground as well as weekly sewer service every Wednesday starting in July.
Summerland Parks & Trails
1 - 2. Summerland Middle School and Summerland Secondary School - Play-court, 2 outdoor basketball hoops, tennis courts, soccer fields, softball diamonds.
3. Giants Head Elementary School and Dale Meadows Sports Park - Soccer field, softball field, 3 playgrounds and a play-court. The playing field complex has 5 fenced softball fields, 3 soccer fields, 1.2 km jogging track, a new enclosed playground, washrooms and picnic tables.
4. Trout Creek Elementary School - Playground equipment, softball diamonds and soccer fields.
5. Living Memorial Baseball Park - 3 baseball diamonds, washrooms.
6. Memorial Park - Playground equipment, band-shell, horseshoe pitch and clubhouse, washrooms, picnic tables and park benches.
7. Peach Orchard Park - Playground equipment, beach, boat launch, walking trails, sand volleyball court, washroom, fire-pit, picnic tables and park benches, water spray park, public art and Spirit Square covered picnic area. Spray Park opens May long weekend - September.
8. Rotary Beach - Beach, floating docks, walking pier, washrooms, picnic tables and park benches.
9. Powell Beach - Beach, washrooms, tennis courts (with lights), softball field, playground, and picnic tables.
10. Kinsmen Park & Holler Riparian Area - Playground equipment, beach and picnic tables with a natural stream area.
11. Crescent Beach - Beach and picnic tables.
12. Giants Head Park - Hiking, biking trails, look-out, washrooms at upper parking lot. Road is open April 15 - October 31.
13. Julia Street Kinsmen Park - Playground, park benches and picnic tables
14. Sunoka BeachProvincial Park - Beach, playground, picnic tables, washrooms, concession, boating area, dog-beach.
15. Aquatic & Fitness Centre - 25m indoor pool, fitness centre, hot-tub and sauna.
16. Arena, Curling Rink, Banquet Room & Skateboard Park - Skating, curling and banquet facilities.
17. Garnet Valley Dam (Priest Camp - Historic Park) - Pit toilets, fishing (non-motorized boats only)
18. Rodeo Grounds Complex - Clubhouse, riding arena, stalls, washrooms, covered bleacher, hiking, biking and access to Trans Canada Trial (Kettle Valley Railway)
19. Peach Orchard Campground and Adams Street Bird Sanctuary - 121 RV and tenting campsites, tennis court, pickleball courts, washrooms, arcade, plus a natural area across the street.
20. Doggie Beach - Fenced beach area for dogs.
21. Mount Conkle Park - Natural park area that was dedicated as part of Summerland's Centennial in October 2006, includes a section of the Trans Canada Trail.
22. Lakeshore/Beaver Street Park - Beach, picnic tables and park benches.
Peach Orchard Playground