Peach Orchard Campground Amenities
Peach Orchard Campground operates from Victoria Day long weekend (May 20, 2022) thru to mid September (September 11, 2022). Reservations for 2022 will be accepted starting March 1, 2022.
COVID-19 Response Plan
- Campers should not enter the campground if they are experiencing symptoms including cough, fever shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition or are otherwise required to isolate or quarantine.Campers are expected to respect and follow the physical distancing requirements set out by the Provincial Health Office for the safety of campground staff and other campers.
- Members of the same household should stay together on a campsite to meet physical distancing requirements and all campers are expected to follow the physical distancing requirements set out by the PHO.
- Campers should bring their own alcohol-based hand sanitizer and are asked to practice appropriate hygiene. Campers should bring their own cover for their picnic table.
- Washrooms will be open with a capacity limit. We request campers with RV's to utilize their personal facilities.
We are counting on everyone to do their part so the park may remain open.
- Clean washrooms (Closed as necessary for cleaning)
- Coin operated showers ($1 - loonies only)
- Playground - CLOSED IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- Arcade ($.50 per play) - CLOSED IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- WiFi (Fee for service)
- Family friendly atmosphere
- One Tennis Court & Two Pickleball Courts
Other Important Information:
- No sewer serviced site or sani-dump in Peach Orchard Campground
- Sewer truck service is available on Wednesdays starting in July
- Closest sani-dump is located 3 km south of Summerland.
- Peach Orchard Beach - 3 blocks from campground features Spray Park, Boat Launch, Spirit Square, Playground, and Dog Beach.
- One vehicle and One camping unit (rv, tent, camper, etc) per site
- Boats are not permitted on site. Boats must be parked in the overflow parking lot across the street.
- Any changes in confirmed reservation details may result in refusal of reservation at check-in upon discretion of management; cancellation policies will also be enforced in this circumstance
- Visitors must park in the overflow parking lot and walk in. Entering the campground with a vehicle is allowed for the unloading of the vehicle.
- Complaints about noisy dogs may result in owners having to muzzle their pets.