Online Property Tax Inquiry
To access your Property Tax account online through our website, click on the link below. The link will direct you to our Online Services where you can access all the information pertaining to a particular property by entering the Roll number (ie. 000111.111) and your Access Code which is located on your Property Tax Notice. Please note that your ACCESS CODE is different than your Utility Account.
Click here to access Online Services
This is the information you can access once you have logged in:
- My Property Info shows your Legal Property Description, the Assessment Value for the current tax year, and Utilities Service Information.
- Transactions lists all breakdown of tax billings, as well as all payments and Home Owners' Grant claims if applicable.
- Home Owner Grant can be used to submit a claim for the current year.
Our Tax Certificates are conveniently
available online through:
- myLTSA Enterprise: If you have an
account, log in and from the main menu, select Service Providers and Order
Tax Certificates. For more information about myLTSA or to become a
customer, visit www.ltsa.ca
- BC Online: Please view this notice about changes to BC Online offerings.
- APIC: If you prefer to pay for the tax certificate by credit card,
please visit www.apicanada.com to open an account
and order your Tax Certificate.